Warren Buffett on Why We Need Single Payer
Join our Another Business for a Healthy California Campaign!
IN THE NEWS
- Oct 11, 2017 Opinion: Does the gig economy mean it’s time for Medicare-For-All? (East Bay Times) Oct 11, 2017
- Oct 9, 2017 “Medicare for all” could be cheaper than you think Oct 9, 2017
- Sep 23, 2017 In SF, Sanders praises McCain for taking stand against GOP health care bill Sep 23, 2017
- Sep 22, 2017 Stalled universal health bill in California should pass, Gavin Newsom says Sep 22, 2017
- Sep 21, 2017 Workers Covered By Smaller Firms Pay More Toward Family Premiums and in Cost Sharing Than Those in Larger Ones Sep 21, 2017
- Sep 14, 2017 Democrats Bullish on Bernie Sanders and Single-Payer Health Care Sep 14, 2017
- Aug 21, 2017 Bernie Sanders: Why Medicare-for-All Is Good for Business Aug 21, 2017
- Aug 1, 2017 Richard Master: A businessman makes the case for a single-payer health care system Aug 1, 2017
- Jul 18, 2017 Harvard Business Review: Is the U.S. Ready for a Single-Payer Health Care System? Jul 18, 2017
- Jun 29, 2017 Guest Opinion: A business case for single-payer health Jun 29, 2017
- May 28, 2017 American conservatives love to bash Canadian health care — but U.S. corporations love it May 28, 2017
What We Do
The Business Alliance for a Healthy California works throughout the state of California to mobilize the business sector to support a Medicare-for-all type health system. We believe businesses and business leaders need to be educated about the business benefits of such a system and engage in a variety of educational and organizing programs, and advocate for policies and legislation that would help achieve our vision and mission.